Friends of Boerner Botanical Gardens, Inc.
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry
- Non-Profit Organization
The Friends of Boerner Botanical Gardens (FBBG) was established in 1984 in order to preserve and promote Boerner Botanical Gardens as an outstanding regional destination for learning and enjoyment.Today, children?s plant science and environmental education, occurring largely in the gardens themselves, is the centerpiece of our organization. We host year 'round events, education classes and workshops for all ages.
Whom to Contact
- Ellen A HaywardCEOPhone: (414) 525-5651Fax: (414) 525-5668
- Rebekah SchaeferMarketing ManagerPhone: (414) 525-5653Fax: (414) 525-5668
- Paul VandermeuseEducation ManagerPhone: (414) 525-5659Fax: (414) 525-5668
- Sarah WarranPhone: (414) 525-5653Fax: (414) 525-5668
You can enter the gardens on 92nd street