Nicholson Realty, Inc.
- Real Estate
Established in 1952 by Douglas Nicholson who believed in strong
community involvement, personal knowledge and concern for all those he served. Through
hard work and dedication, the company grew with a reputation for integrity and up to date
knowledge of the area. Mark Nicholson joined his father in 1972 and together they continued
to grow and develop their real estate business.
East on College to Packard Ave., North on Packard to office