Senior Personal Lines Customer Service Agent
Senior Personal Lines CSA
• 5+ years Insurance Experience
• College Degree preferred
• Property & Casualty Agents License
• Retain existing customers by providing excellent customer experiences.
• Help BWO grow by using techniques to sell insurance products to new customers.
• Become familiar with accounts and claim activity.
• Proactively cross-sell successfully and consistently to provide additional coverage to existing customers.
• Prepare quotations and applications in order to close sales.
• Handle book rolls initiated by both companies and agency.
• Completes special projects as needed.
• Service in-house agent’s accounts.
• Manage assigned accounts including marketing to carriers, binding coverage, issuing renewals, producing evidence of insurance, etc.
• Keep producers informed of all activities on assigned accounts.
• Process mail, emails, and other communications from companies and insureds.
• Help maintain workflow and work within established operating procedures.
• Ability to communicate clearly and in a friendly manner with customers, carrier representatives and office employees.
• Identify training needs among the team.
• Help in the audit functions of the Training and Audit Specialist as needed
• Provide continue feedback on all aspects of the team.
• Be a mentor and outstanding role model within the team, helping to support the organizations goals.
• Manage full territory for policy reviews and rewrites.
• Complete other duties as assigned.
• Must have strong communication skills, and be able to positively and clearly interact with carriers, producers, clients, and co-workers.
• Working knowledge of rating procedures, underwriting procedures, coverages, and industry operations.
• Ability to multi task.
• Ability to use agency management system.