Chamber Networking Breakfast - Point After Pub & Grille 10/14/20
Important Announcement: In an effort to follow social distancing and CDC recommendations, the following changes apply:
- This is to help our restaurants plan how to serve us under the CDC recommendations.
- We will not be taking cash, check, or credit cards at event in order to limit hands-on contact.
- The price for breakfast has been raised to $18 per person to help cover extra costs associated with cleaning, serving, and organizing the event.
Per the Statewide Mask Mandate (effective 8/1/2020), chamber members will be required to wear masks to this event. You may remove them to eat and drink.Chamber Breakfasts are an excellent opportunity to network with Chamber members.
- Each attendee can give a 30-second introduction on themselves, their company, and their services.
- We encourage attendees to bring brochures, door prizes and promotional material to distribute.
- Registration begins promptly at 7:00 a.m. and networking continues until approximately 9:00 a.m.